Monday, August 13, 2007

Jacob at camp

Jacob with his camp shirt and his camp bruise (his left leg)
Vinny with Jacob and Spencer. Vinny was a youth volunteer with Jacob's group. Spencer wasted not time making friends - he was soon sitting on Vinny's lap with Jacob.

Jacob performing his song for all of us.


Jacob got to go to camp the week of july 30 - aug 3. It was wonderful for both of us. They did crafts, made t-shirts, went swimming, went to the creek etc.. At the end there was a performance that was so cute. Jacob also caught a pet a crayfish. When he brought the crayfish home they named him Snapper and they proceeded to give him a new home. The next morning I woke up to "My pet is gone!". Nice - so I freaked out - I was so afraid I would step on it, but we have not seen it since. That is true - we have not seen it since. I am praying that it got outside. (Just a side note - when Jacob brought Snapper home he told me to tell dad not to eat him)

1 comment:

Jackie Jo said...

I must say the crayfish probably couldn't be any worse than the tofu Lauren fried up for me to "eat". Ugh! =)