Here he is pulling his own little bike. He started in the parade with Khuong pulling him - he soon was way, way, way behind the pack and Khuong made him pull his own ride.
Hillary and Derek organized a parade for the kids.. Our bike decorations were ok at best but the boys had fun. Derek lead the group with drums and Brian brought up the rear with drums also - I think there was a tamborine thrown in there too. Derek didn't think we were loud enough - next year he says we will make more noise.
3 comments:
No wonder Spencer was sooooooo far behind. He had to Fred Flinstone it...no pedals...the kid is justified in quitting that parade. I wouldn't have made it either. Way to hold out of a better mode of transport Spence!
PLEASE jackie!! - you are sticking up for him only because you love him.. even if he had pedals he would make khuong drag him around.. i am sad to report that khuong would do it.. remember this is the kid who could not even walk 5 feet in DC without whinning "I can't walk, I'm too tired!" to prove my point i will start looking for a non Fred Flinstone mode of transport and see if he will even ride it 5 feet.. :)
I guess you have proved your point a la DC...but he's soo dang cute, I'd be dragging him too!
Post a Comment