Monday, August 13, 2007

The Handy Visitors

The kids making silly faces. rht-lft Hank, Annie, Josh, Jacob and baby Rhy-rhy


The Handy Family was here visiting.. The kids have had so much fun. Upon seeing them leave Spencer said "I don't want them to go - I want to see them everyday". The children are sooo compatible - they just play and play - only showing themselves when they want to eat. (Which can be quite often). We have had the opportunity to have them visit 4 times this summer and we have made the trip to NC once. We did our normal trip to Hershey Park together and Amanda and I went to see Hairspray(good flick). It is always nice when the parents of your kids best friends are fun to be with and good friends. We are blessed to have friends like these.
We can't wait until they come back in October. (FYI Annie is only 7 months older than Spencer - my poor short children)

No comments: