Sunday, August 5, 2007
Catchin up
Well I thought I better start this since big Spencer woke me up by calling me super late. During the conversation I was shocked to know he had not seen a picture of baby Spencer with short hair. tonight I will begin the Phui saga - I will just show a couple of pictures that we have taken in the last few month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Midge, Kang-a, Jacob, and Spencer.
The hair is perfect, I guess going bald doesn't have to be that bad of and experience. I love the pictures and can't wait to duel Kang-a, Spencer, and Jacob (Lord Vader is coming and the force is strong with him). I love you all.
Love
Spencer
See I told you Spencer with short hair was cute. We can't wait until you come to duel - Jacob is really good.. me
Post a Comment