300 but we had some insurance left)

One morning Jacob said he had a bump in his mouth, above his front tooth. The tooth was abscessed and had to be pulled. Here he is before and after. The tooth fairy was VERY generous - two whole dollars. There was a misunderstanding between the tooth fairies. Mama tooth fairy (me) went to bed after daddy - when I looked under Jacob's pillow the little chest was still there, but no money. I proceeded to rob daddy and put a dollar under Jacob's pillow. Little did I know daddy had stuffed a dollar in the little chest - who does that? Anyways, Jacob is some rich little kid.
2 comments:
The space is much cuter in person! At least he hasn't formed a lisp! Although lisps are great fun!
true - much cuter in person.. he looks a little scary here..
Post a Comment