Monday, August 13, 2007

Dedicated to Jackie - the cheesehead we love

Here they are dressed up in costumes that Jackie sent them in a package. I am thinking they will make excellent Halloween costumes.


Jackie's package was filled with goodies. Star Wars toys they loved and a cd with the transformers song on it. I am sure I will be sick of that song within the week.


Here they are displaying the I love DC shirts Jackie bought us in DC. Jacob is wearing mine.



Jackie came to visit us from Green Bay, WI - and we love her. While she was here we went to chocolate world, Lancaster to visit the Amish country, we went to DC, and Virginia. I forgot to mention all the shopping we did :) Spencer is in love with her - every morning you could find him on Jackie's bed talking her head off. Jacob too was smitten as she helped him create the ocean on the poster board on his window.
One funny thing that happened was - as we were travelling somewhere Jackie and I were gabbing and she said "shut - up!" you know in that adult just kidding kind of way. Spencer then says "what does shut up mean".. We tried to explain that is was a not so nice way to say be quiet and that we shouldn't say it. A couple of days after Jackie left Spencer was going to sit down to watch a movie while I went on the computer. Something happened and I must have said something not pleasing to him because very clear and seriously he said "shut up, mom!". Needless to say he was sent to his room right away and we haven't had a problem since. Next summer it is our turn to visit her. WE LOVE YOU JACKIE!!!

1 comment:

Jackie Jo said...

I plead the 5th on the "shut up" thing. Sorry about that. Did Lauren mention that I am very animated when I talk? As for the shopping--I think Lauren spent more $ than me...Just kidding Khoung! Thanks for the pics...I LOVE them. I was thinking Halloween for the costumes too!!