Thursday, April 10, 2008

Book Tag

Melissa tagged me a while back. The rules are

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

Right now I have the 2nd Fablehaven book - the fifth sentence reads

"The platform was high enough to see over the nearest treetops down the slope from the cabin, which extended their view quite a distance."

definitely does not give away the ending.

Interestingly enough I picked up Jacobs BOM (the missionary ones) and the fifth sentence is

"O my brethren, hearken unto my words; arouse the faculties of your souls; shake yourselves that ye may awake from the slumber of death; and loose yourselves from the pains of hell that ye may not become angels to the devil, to be cast into that lake of fire and brimstone which is the second death."

I thought that was a pretty good fifth sentence - one that I better heed.

No comments: