What an old fart!! He even has started complaining about his white hair and how he needs to start coloring it. Please - men look sexy with the salt - women on the other hand. You should all be proud that I remembered K's b-day. I am known to forget them all (including my own) - I put his in my cell phone to remind me. Now the question is will I remember his next b-day on April 6th. For those who don't know - k's b-day was April 6th his whole life. Then at 19 his mom found this document from Vietnam saying it was Mar 11th (some of his legal docs had mar 11th and some April 6th). He then changed his b-day legally, and had all his documents changed. So I am not so bad - I always remembered it as April 6th and he has two we get to celebrate. LUCKY MAN!! WE LOVE YOU KHUONG!!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
K is 32!!
What an old fart!! He even has started complaining about his white hair and how he needs to start coloring it. Please - men look sexy with the salt - women on the other hand. You should all be proud that I remembered K's b-day. I am known to forget them all (including my own) - I put his in my cell phone to remind me. Now the question is will I remember his next b-day on April 6th. For those who don't know - k's b-day was April 6th his whole life. Then at 19 his mom found this document from Vietnam saying it was Mar 11th (some of his legal docs had mar 11th and some April 6th). He then changed his b-day legally, and had all his documents changed. So I am not so bad - I always remembered it as April 6th and he has two we get to celebrate. LUCKY MAN!! WE LOVE YOU KHUONG!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment