Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WHAAATS UP!!

You may say it has been a while, and I may say it hasn't. If you are reading this you know of my love of laziness!! So here are some pics of the M lady - or Sushi!! In my defense k works 4.5 hours away and has the computer with all the pictures on it.



Introducing the FATTY!! But a happy fatty!!


You know she wants to eat that flower - I would too!!

' She is saying "What's up dog?"
Here is my neice Alyssa holding her - Alyssa took all these pictures of the sushinator for me!! Girls are sooo fun - she wears a dress everyday almost!! :) If there were a celebrity lookalike contest sush would win - she totally looks like Yoda!! I will post again I am sure later than sooner.

11 comments:

Juls said...

AHHHHHH! What a cutie!

Are you training for a tri again?? HA, me, I havn't run more than 1 mile since our tri let alone ride a bike or swim (and I don't mean lounge in the water while my kids hang all over me)! love you lady!

danielnsoly said...

I am so proud of you!!!!!! i LOVE the new pictures! of course not a much as I love her!!!!

Prouses said...

The CUTEST and YUMMIEST sushi I've EVERRR seen!!

Kate said...

Holy cow! She's gorgeous. I love her. She's grown up so much since you last posted pictures.

Alyssa said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

I LOVE HER I LOVE HER I LOVE HER!!

Those eyes, and that CHUB!!!

Unknown said...

She's adorable!!! Great pictures!

Crazy Jen said...

So cute! But, what happen to all of her hair? I thought that all asian babies had tons of hair!!! I totally agree, girls are much more fun than boys!

Bonnie said...

What a little doll! She is so sweet!
Totally didn't know that you moved! That's exciting too!

Czirr Family said...

What a cutie!!!...hey you make pretty cute babies so make some more!... ;D
How is your life with a little girl?...how is your husband?...I loved to see Kyle with my girls.

DeAnn McWhorter said...

Oh my gosh, she is so cute!!! I wish I could hold her. It's just not right that you moved!

Meghan said...

I love the new pictures! Alyssa did a great job! and she didnt break the camera! We are so happy to get to spend so much time with you! I love that picture os sushi and Alyssa!