Well I am trying to get some pictures up before we leave for WA today. I have been successful, which when you think about my record, it is amazing!! It is hot here in CA, and the kids are still enjoying their cousins like addicts!! Some pics of the sushinator - I have some really cute ones on my phone that I may at one point in my life attempt to download. : )
Here are all the cousins on Sushi's blessing day - so fun.
This picture is what happens when the adult boys get together. Here is K swinging like a monkey around and around. It makes my armpits hurt just looking at it. The big boys got in there eventually, pushing K to make him go higher. I was impressed - all the boys and men took a turn as did some ladies. I am off to WA to see some Handy's - I will post some pics for those of you who know them!!
3 comments:
AH... Sushi! She's soooo YUMMY!
How cool you're going to see some Handys :) Fun times :)
What a CUTE baby (and boys too) any time you want a little Smalley time we are just a little ways away :)
She's so beautiful Lauren!!! I just wanna squeeze her:) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment