Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Goin back to Cali!!

Do you remember that LL Cool J song.. Anyways it has been a while but it is official - K has signed a contract and we are going back April 2010. Of course I am excited - we will only be 4.5 hrs from the family. I have been super lazy in the blogging thing - partly because I couldn't download my dang pictures - what the heck!

A lot of crazy crap has been going on. Let me tell you something that will make you all jealous - I GET TO GO TO GIRLS CAMP!! I will admit that I am scared of the girls, but everything else sounds fun. I even get to go on a canoe trip in May with my group - 4Th years.

We went to Myrtle Beach way back when for about 5 days and it rocked. It was a little cold but we were able to hit the beach, hit the mini golf courses, and hit sonic everyday for a cherry limeade!! We also went to the Ripley's Aquarium which K loved the most (weirdo) - he especially loved the part about the invention of the first incubators for babies.

A Velcro wall which K had LOTS of fun with!!


The beach


This was J's face after the sand fight he and K had - good thing the beach was pretty deserted.


Our pathetic castle skills



J is full in soccer season and loving it. I can't say I love games and practices - plus it frustrates me when I see him not staying in his position. Good thing I am not the coach. I have so many pics and so little time, but to give a little insight into J's soul. These stickers were on his valentines envelope to collect all the valentines. "Who needs Cupid?" "Love Stinks" "Hearts, Flowers, Chocolate, WHATEVER.." I will be honest and say I LOVE IT!! Keep up the good work J.


S is enjoying life - right now he is into dressing in all yellow so he looks like a baby chick. This could be a problem! For now I just say right on. We did just get a baby chick pet - she is named Big Yellow. She eats a lot to keep up with the inspiring name. The neighbors got 5 besides the Big Yellow so she needed to stay with the others and it makes my job easy. Of course we have full visitation rights. We have put our house on the market - that has made my life crazy!! First all the junk to do and now to keep it clean. S was talking to the neighbor girl who was saying that lots of people have been looking at our house. S was quick to respond " yeah they are looking, but too late, we already bought it!!" J literally prays that we don't sell it and I am tired of trying to tell them that selling would be a good thing.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet your mom is jumping up and down about now! I don't blame
her--I'm happy for y'all!

Kate said...

First of all, your sand castle looks pretty good to me. Second of all, YAY for the news about Cali. Even if it's a YEAR away. Thanks for the much anticipated update.

Gotolson said...

If you're going to be 4.5 hours away, will you be closer to me?
Tome

Crazy Jen said...

Hey! Finally! Gosh, I can't believe you are already planning on moving on. The sandcastle looks awesome but I am sure it was because of the very talented asian husband of yours. We tend to be very artistic. BTW, what secret? I don't think it is a secret but I don't know what you are talking about it. Is it possibly be me coming to visit Harrisburg? I am so excited. You'd better come and see me while I'm there. You can see how fat I have gotten!!!

Alyssa said...

LOVED the pic of K trying to tear the boys off the velcro wall! Awesome!!! I was wondering when you were gonna update!!! I knew there had to be SOMETHING going on in your life!

Tam said...

Sheesh! Finally something to reward my faithful checking. Congrats on going back to CA. That's cool you know where you're headed next, I'm jealous. Good luck with selling the house, I hope your efforts pay off.

Juls said...

Missed you! LOVED the post! Good luck selling your house, I HATED having it on the market! What is your MLS #?

Juls said...

PS I am jealous that you get to go to camp! SO FUN! I hope I am still in YW next year so I can go (this year there is a baby attached so it is a no go) And that is a WAY better castle than I have ever made.

Prouses said...

I'm glad that you finally updated your blog. I love reading about your family, you guys are SO FUN! The kids are getting big and seriously ADORABLE. I must say that freakin' castle is AWESOME!!
Congrats on Cali & Good luck selling the house... 'cause selling houses seriously sucks! I hope for your sanity's sake you sell it really soon. But then again I am sure you will since you guys did such a great job.

Meghan said...

I cant wait for you to move closer to home! I miss and love you!

Gotolson said...

Yes you will definitely have to come up and visit!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I want to try that velcro wall. I wonder how much weight it holds...hmmm.
CUTE BOYS!!!