Monday, February 16, 2009

YO!!

I keep remembering that I need to update my blog - but laziness or projects come up. I am going to put this cute pic of the boys up that K liked because they looked natural - whatever you say honey!! Now I probably won't blog for a long while!!

When we were in Cali J said to my mom "I don't like princesses - they tell you what to do!" . I will admit that my reaction was - "right on brother" mostly because I am afraid of princesses too!!

S is the same little man with big crazy talk. If I am going to have a child who chooses to be a doctor (heaven forbid) it will be him. I only know this because what 5 year old has a favorite book called Diseases and Disorders. He brings it to me everyday and wants me to read it to him. I kindly tell him it is daddy's book and that daddy will read it to him. S immediately finds a really cool page like something on osteoporosis and insists that I must read it because it is so cool. Being the awesome mom that I am - I make up some good crap to tell him!! There are lots of pictures in the book and he really liked it when I told him where the food he ate went and where it comes out!! I am hoping he won't remember words like "anus" or "rectum" - sometimes it is so fun being a mom.

10 comments:

Kate said...

I love that picture!

Prouses said...

Really good picture. S is starting to lose his baby face :( How fast they grow! Btw, you need to add some pictures of yourself. We haven't seen you since the big hair cut!

museumeg said...

Lauren, you still crack me up! I forgot how much you used to make me laugh. When you blog, I can hear your voice. I love it.

Crazy Jen said...

Great picture! They have gotten so big. Yes, you are right. I should not have been very surprise that we won the derby. That is what asians do you know. Win at everything. Only question I have is, where does Steve fit in all of this? Maybe my asian smart ass is rubbing off on him!HA

Juls said...

I can still remember Sarah hiding behind the rocking chair reading "what to expect when expecting" thinking hum...what is she learning!

That was great!

Prouses said...

Hey are you moving this year too? It will be sad to come back to visit harrisburg ward... with the exception of a few, all of the cool people are gone/leaving. Bummer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren,
What a great picture! I love it. Your boys are so cute. Cute story about where the food goes. I've had the same delightful conversation with Tyler, and yeah, he remembered those fun words and used them, too.

Ms. Kneisly said...

Spectacular picture. You could rame it. As another project to keep you from blogging.

Tam said...

Yo! It's time to blog again....please.

Juls said...

YO where the heck are you? Maybe I will try facebook :)