Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween has come and gone

I am being ragged on about my lack of blogging, so I will do a lame but informational blog. Now I will be able to show my face at church. Here are the boys with cool things grandma sent them!!

You should all feel bad for my kids. Their mom is sooo cheap - I refused to buy costumes so S was originally going to in his pj's. Then we were at the neighbors and they went shopping in their box o stuff. J ended up being a fisherman and S a skeleton. It was really so much fun going trick or treating with the kids - they are the best ages right now. Excited to go and can walk on their own!!

One day I was walking by and I saw this. I guess the boys thought she had more important work to do than just sit around with her friends.

Last but not least - it seems like ages ago but J got a really bad cold and the virus attacked his tongue. Poor guy he couldn't eat anything but shakes for 2 days, and he didn't talk for 4. I kind of found the no talking to be enjoyable sometimes. I felt so bad for him - he slept with his tongue sticking out all night.

8 comments:

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

yeah lauren is back .. good job . poor kid that tounge looks so sore . i love the costumes i have never spent more than 4 dollarso n my kids costumes .

Tam said...

sheesh! it's about time. enjoyed the post, especially the figurine feeding the dragon.

Meghan said...

Well when you move back I have a whole tub of costumes!!!! Love you!

Czirr Family said...

Por fin girl!!!!...where were you!!!... I'm glad you are back! halloween and christmas are my favorite for me...I love to dress the grils up and stuff. I know...I know...well I never had a Holloween in my 6 and 7 years of age! I never had halloween at all! so I have to have fun with them! . Sad thing with J and his tongue...looked funny though with his tongue stinking out...( sorry for laughing about it but I thought it was funny). I miss the kids in Primary...I had so much fun with them!...I bet they must be getting funner and funner. My girls surely are! Don't disapear!!

Prouses said...

Those googly eyes glasses are freaking awesome. I totally wish i had them. The tongue picture is pretty gross though. My kids sleep with their eyes sorta cracked, and it looks so freaky. Weirdos...
How's the home improvement coming along? So, if Deann was released... what happened to you?? Primary :)

Crazy Jen said...

I am glad your kids had fun dressing up for halloween. I hate having to buy Christian's costumes these days. I used to make his costumes (for the first four years of his life). Then he wanted to be a ninja turtle, spiderman, green goblin, etc. I guess I could have made his costume this year but it was so much easier buying it. Love the dragon and willow tree picture.

Juls said...

Loved it. It was great talking to you. You rock!

Ms. Kneisly said...

Where can I get glasses like that?