Children go through phases - I understand that it is absolutely normal. J goes through obsessions - he was introduced to Spider-man the Christmas right before his second birthday and he has not been able to let go. He still talks about Spider-man all the time. He used to ask where he was in the BOM. When I babysit any friends kids their little girls talk of Spider-man for days after hanging out with J. This year is no different - for school he brought home a family project of dressing a paper bear for Halloween. Can you guess what we dressed our bear as? He is cool none the less. (behind J are my cabinets - Julie I will get u a better pic one day) K really loved those ears - not!! (It was J's project and that is what he wanted to do for the ears)

We also had fun carving pumpkins - I guess we are a little early, but if I don't do it now I tend to forget. It was a lot of fun - S just mostly watched cause he thought it was gross to get pumpkin guts all over himself. J loved it as usual and he did his pumpkin all by himself.

K was sharing the guts with S.

I think J looks a lot like his pumpkin. Maybe it was a self portrait.

S trying to show his fangs.

Here is a picture of pretty much the whole floor - a little glimpse was all I could give before because there was a huge mess of tools etc. Now it is clean and the furniture is back - it probably looks a little empty to you but that is how I like it :)!!
12 comments:
My house looks the same! I hate nick nacks eveywhere!The boys are getting so big!!! We can't wait to see them! You are on top of it... Hopefully we can carve pumkins before Halloween Day!
LOVE the floor. Oh man, J couldn't get why I had not (and still have not) seen Spiderman 3. He told me the whole story about a million times though, so when I see it I will know what happens :) too cute.
I pulled out the winter clothes and said to David these are S pants (you know the soft green ones) and those are the pants David wants to wear EVERY DAY! Although he calls them J pants.
Your floor looks awesome. Is your house ready to sale soon? Are you guys leaving next year like the Jensens? BTW Christian once had spiderman pajamas that he absolutely loved and would not take it off for days. He would wear it under his clothes if we had to go anywhere and then as soon as we got home the clothes came off and he was spiderman again. I had to go buy another set of pajamas so that I can actually wash them every once in awhile.
The floor looks awesome! We need to reupholster our chairs together. Let's do it this winter when we it is toooooo cold to go outside!
Oh man! you have done a great job with your house!...I can't believe how beautiful everything looks!. You should move to Utah and come and do my house. I have done nothing yet!...I want to pain...not done....I want to decorate....not done...I want to clean...not done.... I haven't even finifsh unpacking some stuff from Harisburg!...bad girl bad girl!.
\You are awesome! you are a hard worker. Your house will sell fast when the time come. Not doub about it!.
Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how grown up they already are, and they definitely have personality. I'm not much on the facebook thing either, I'd much rather do the blog thing. I was just about to update mine when I saw your comment. I'm so glad that I have your blog site now.
Tome
wow, nice looking living room- holy smokes. are you for hire? cute pumpkins and kids too of course. fun seeing you all last sat.
Lauren you could totally have your own home improvement show or something. Your Place looks freakin' awesome!
Yeah, and thanks to Jen, Joshua got to enjoy those spiderman PJ's for a good while too. :) She got HER money's worth!! Spiderman will never go our of fashion!
Hey Lauren,
I found your blog through my sister Megan's link to Meghan's link. Your boys are getting so big. My little boy Evan loves Spider-Man as well and loves to dress up like him everyday! He loved the picture of your son with his Spider-Man.
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, where the heck are you?!
So we have the same project at school for Isaac. He has to disquise a turkey! Any tips?
Post a Comment