Saturday, November 8, 2008

12 inches





12 inches doesn't sound like a lot when you think of it in terms of chewing bubble tape or something. But when it comes to growing your hair out - it takes a long time!! I was ready to cut it off because it had no style to it and it was driving me crazy. So off my hair goes to locks for love and here to stay for a while is short and easy hair. My friend Lisa cut my hair in DeAnn's kitchen in like 20 minutes - what a talent! I LOVE IT!!

14 comments:

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

LOVE IT

Author said...

hot mama! i miss you!

Juls said...

That is what I will be doing in about 5 months...I like it short...so who did your make-up? Nice glamour shot.

Czirr Family said...

I love it! you look great!!! I love your make up and I can see you did your eyebrows!!! yeahhhh!!!...did you color your hair too?...it looks like it has a little bit of red i it...did you?.

Meghan said...

I love that hair style! I wanted my hair like that but it is too thin to do it so I am sporting a bob for now! Alyssa is doing the same thing! She has donated her hair once before and now she is growing it again to donate!

Alyssa said...

You Look. So hot. So So Hot. I love it!

Prouses said...

Sweet. I am loving your hair by proxy, cause you KNOW if I ever tried to do that, I'd end up looking like a poodle :P
Looks awesome. and YES, nice GLAMOUR shot ;)

danielnsoly said...

I just cut my hair but did not have the guts to cut off more than and inch! :( your hair looks great!

Tam said...

wowza! hot hot hot!

Sarah said...

How come I cut my hair 3 times to look like that ,and it never looked like that? Your hair is perfect for that cut. It looks nice. Good job.

Darin said...

I love it!!! I'm so impressed you can wait that long to cut your hair.

Gotolson said...

Amazing! I can't believe your hair was that long! I love your short cut though...that's the Lauren I know! My hair hasn't reached that length in years!

Tiana Johnson said...

Lauren! I found you from Tome's blog! I haven't seen you since our roomie days! I definitely recognize you with your short hair. I've never seen your hair long. Your kids are so adorable!!! How in the heck are you? How long has it been?? 12 years? Good to find you! I'll be keeping tabs for sure!

mhhigbees said...

I love it. It looks really good on you.