What more needs to be said. A huge bonus is that DeAnn and I switch days where I take Brian and Pence on Friday and she takes Wednesday. That way I get one day from 9am-3pm penceless - not that I don't love the kid. This way he has a playmate and he loves it!! I am going to work on the many projects we still have to finish and start.
DeAnn was also kind enough to tag me -
Answer the following with only one word.
Where is your cell phone?.........................................table
Your significant other?...........................................drugrepdinner
Your hair?........................................................long
Your mother?.........................................................freakinawesome
Your father?..........................................................amazingmemories
Your favorite thing?..................................................khuong
Your dream last night..........................................none
Your favorite drink........................................caffeine
Your dream/goal..................................cyclingortriathalon
The room you're in..........................................soothing
Your children?...................................................sleeping??
Your Fear?.............................................losingfamily
Where do you want to be in 6 years?......................happy
Where were you last night?................................bed
What you're not?............................................Asian
Muffins?............................................chocolate
One of your wish list items?....................girl
Where'd you grow up?..........................California
What'd you read last?.......................heroic
What are you wearing?............................shorts - duh
Your TV?..........................................ghettofabulous
Your pet?........................................never
Your computer?........................................laptop
Your life?...........................................AMAZING
Your mood?..................................anticipatingkanddessertthathegaveawaytoahomelesscouple - good man
Missing someone?..................................k
Your car?...........................................vaccuum
Something you're not wearing?.................jewlery (i am usually decked out)
Favorite store?...................................none (does deanns house count haha)
Your summer?.....................................fun,fun,fun,fun!!!
Like someone?..........................LOVE
Your favorite color?.........................blue
Last time you laughed................................Today
Last time you cried?...........................................can'tremember
I will tag soly, meghan, and sarah the SILs
8 comments:
That picture of pence is so cute!!! I will get right on that tag!
Ah man I didn't think you would really do it!
You guys are such a bug family. I would prefer not have a preying mantis in my home, thank you very much! By the way, I liked your little quiz. I would not be able to answer the same when it comes what we are not. Too bad you are not Asian!
of corse i want a girl! before i started having children i went as far to say that i would pay someone to make sure that they picked out all the male chromosomes from daniel's sperm and do invetro. now if the forth one is not i girl, i think i would adopt one and have 5. i heard its a lot easier to adopt a girl than a boy. so there you go! :)
I don't know why Mom's always have to Specify that if we are enojying some time alone...for ourself we have to ,or feel, that we have to say..."but I love my kids"... In my case...I love my kids MORE when I have some time for my self...WAAAAAAAAAAY more...hahahaha. I love your quizz!...you are such an IN LOOOOOOve woman!...Hey I'm still waiting for Deann's blog address...
Waiting here!
Have fun in your swap days!!!
I have all my days for myself now until 3pm!!!...and I love it! And I love everybody because that! hahaha
I love reading your tag responses, you're awesome!!
Prescool does rock...for mom's. Did you know I just sent the twins to preschool. I have two whole ours with NO ONE!!!!! I'm beside myself with giddiness.
I am glad your favorite store is my house...and just think it will only get better as the years go on!
p.s. Andrea I sent you an invite to my blog! it's deannandbrianmcwhorter.blogpot.com
Post a Comment