

When you say first grade to Jacob he gets a little annoyed that he has to be back. Sorry dude - but that is part of life. As of yet he has not been properly stimulated, but I am hoping they will start challenging him soon enough. There are two things he likes - two recesses and 30 min for lunch - who could ask for more. When you say first grade to me - I think of long days to get some stuff done - it is kind of nice. If you say it to Pence he wants to cry!! That is what he did the first day Jacob left - he had a screaming meltdown the whole way to the bus stop and for 30minutes after on his bed. He also asked me like 8 times that day "when is Jacob coming home" (that was before 11am). Today he told me to just leave him at the gym until Jacob was coming home - sorry man - not a possibility!! I am obviously not that fun to be around.
This is where Jacob slept the first night before school!! Doesn't it look so comfortable - tile for a pillow and wood for a bed. I mean at least pick the rug on the floor!! (what can I say except he is like a bug - attracted to light)
12 comments:
He looks so funny on the floor! Kayla can fall down from her bed and she would stay in whatever position she fell.
Jacob looks so grown up already for me. ..When Spencer will go to school?. Hey, how is your life there?.
Those are such great pictures. Jacob is looking so cute. Poor Pence... Sam's going through withdrawals too. At least he has Paige to play with. Although she's not especially playful. I'm looking forward to preschool starting next week so Sam has somewhere to go. Oh, and Tyson's favorite things about first grade are two recesses PLUS being able to play at lunch too. He says, "Mom... it's just like THREE recesses."
What kind of mom are you to let your boy sleep on the floor? Just kidding. He looks very nice for his first day. Christian's favorite part of school is gym and recess. He hates everything else. I tell him to get over because he has 10 more years of it to go. He didn't seem to please by that comment.
Jacob looks so cute! I can't wait to see you guys! Did he sleep all night on the floor? Wow... pretty impressivE!
Wow! Now that Daniel is in preschool full day, it's easier to get some stuff done. I can't believe spencer's reaction. Are you going to put him in preschool like jacob did? Maybe the day will go by better for him if you did!
I think the first one looks more like him, but they are both cute! Poor Spencer that EVERYONE is gone ALL DAY! Good thing you didn't listen to me and put him in pre school!
I love that Jacob has Spikey hair, just like Khuong! Where exactly might I find your DNA in that boy, anyway? Ha! Just kidding!
Those are both such adorable pictures of him. I agree with Andrea, he is looking all "growed-up!"
I think it is so funny he slept on that cold hard floor... it probably helped cool him down from all the anticipation :D
Hey, where did you end up enrolling Pencers for pre-school??
I have been gone far too long! I love this blog! I love how it makes me laugh and smile at the sweetness of your boys and the good motherness of you! ;) When are you coming home? Covina and Corona are calling you! ;) xoxo K
I promise I will get some posts done this weekend! Just adjusting to school, dance. It doesn't help that my computer at home crashed!
Just when I thought it was not possible....Jacob got even cuter. Holy crap.......gorgeous...mixes are best! How does Pence like pre-k?
Post a Comment