

Isn't summer AWESOME!! We have been busy having fun, and I am pretty sure that is how it should be. We have been doing some projects too but those pictures are yet to be taken. Mom just left a couple of days ago and it was a LOT of fun having grandma around. I think we saw movies like crazy and then there were the facials at the Hershey Hotel (they have amazing hot chocolate). One thing I forgot to do was take any pictures - sorry mom.
City Island has been a place we have visited a couple of times. It is this island in the middle of the Susquehanna river - they have miniature golf, batting cages, and that is where the Senators (minor league bb). They roped off a section at the end of the Island for swimming. It is kind of ugly but they even have cement sand boxes - you couldn't ask for more. We like to take our bikes along with lunch.
City Island



As you can see in the pictures swimming has been a HUGE part of our summer. The neighbors have also been a HUGE part of summer - Jacob and Aman would like to be attached at the hip. They frequently trade clothes or dress like twins. They traded shoes for like 2 months, I never know what swim trunks Jacob will be wearing (his or Aman's), and I even have a couple of Aman's socks over here. Like any good mom I made it very clear that I don't really care what they switch, but I draw the line at underwear!! SERIOUS!!
The Twins
6 comments:
I have really enjoyed summer with the kids too! We have gone to the beach a couple of times, The zoo, and Disneyland is next weeks trip! I miss you so much Lauren and can't wait to see you! Call me sometime! I Love you!
Fun stuff!! Your kiddos are just too cute. I love that pic of Spence. Glad you're having a fun summer. We kind of forgot about the "learning" I had planned... and we've been doing a lot of playing. And now school starts around here in just a couple of weeks. Crazy. I'm glad your mom could come and visit.
I wish I was a Phui... you guys are always doing something fun ;)
I swear we have not taken full advantage of city island. Great place for playgroups. Let us know when you'll go again and we might tag along.
Yeah, I have to admit, the van thing is certainly growing on me. I do like the space... A LOT.
I just found your blog (had lost the address and found it through Chami's blog). You all look great and yes, summer rocks. I cannot believe you are so buff...mercy, I am out-o'-shape, Lady. Mike and I got a real kick out of the treasures under the bed and in the nightstand. The kids loved your campout pics and Emma still says Jacob is her best friend (yes, still hoping for a wedding in the future)....and I second the motion about the underwear line-drawing in the sand.
Eve if you can hear me - what is your blog address, and who the heck is Chami?
So one of my favorite things about kids is how they pose for pics. They absolutely always look hilarious or great.
Post a Comment