Well Darin - this crazy lady wanted to have a Cinco de Mayo party (she is the one in the green shirt in the pic above - look close she is skinny enough to be missed). I am all for parties if there is food. I got to have it at my house because the yard is large, but Darin did all the work. She made homemade tortillas, marinated all the chicken, made some kickin guacamole, and brought the pinata!! Julie made her fabulous salsa and beans to make it a true festival. I am sure you are wondering where all the mexicans are - well if truth be told the little asian kids are the closest thing you will find to a mexican there (besides me). I am sure you are wondering who this cool super hero was at our party - it is amazing what some styrofoam cups can do for your image.
Here is the bouncer Hang (K's sister) bought for us a long time ago. The kids have been bugging us to pull it out forever - I thought this warrented the work. It is only suppose to hold 2 at a time - I guess the kids didn't read that part. Can you see the static?
There of course was a pinata - Spencer cried when Dave (the pinata controller) moved it out of his bats way. Way to go Dave!!
Here was K at the end playing dandilion war with the kids. He keeps forgetting how much work it is to spray those dang dandelions. Oh he didn't spray them, I did - that is why he continues to encourage seed spreading.
This next picture is one of David - can you tell he is one of my favorite boys ever. What can I say - he wants to go home with me after the gym and even holds my hand to the car.
Here are the many faces of Becca - her favorite face to show me is the tongue one. I told her I wouldn't take anymore pictures of her if she kept sticking it out and she promptly quit it. This is a cute lady.
7 comments:
I totally forgot to celebrate el cinco de mayo. And I live in a town that's FULL of mexicans. Oh well! Your par-tay looks awesome. Is that your yard? Holy crap, lady... it's AMAZING. How pretty! When can I come visit? Those kids are CUTE CUTE CUTE.
looks like you all had a wonderful time .
was that your FHE?? Dude, that looked like a lot of fun.
Darn I missed quite the party!!! Maybe next year! Very cute pictures.
My kids are quite the characters. loved the mexicans :)
Thanks for posting all those pictures, and for having the party at your house. It was a lot of fun. We'll have to do it again next year. Oh, and Dave felt so bad about Spencer crying.
Mexican/Asian boys are the cutest ever! Love you Pence and Jacob!
Post a Comment