Now back to the business of chocolate. Love is probably not a strong enough word to describe how I feel about chocolate. I wish I liked things like jewelry instead (diamonds can't make you fat - just broke). For Mother's Day and my birthday Khuong got me some chocolate!! For my birthday he sent me on a scavenger hunt. I started in our room with the clue on the paper heart in the chocolate heart. The clue was as follows:
Mommy, come play with me
Where I like to pass away time
Swimming in the open sea
I'll be waiting for you
I of course made my way to the tub - Pence is a bath man. He especially loves to swim with his goggles on in the tub. This is what I found in the tub, with the next clue.
Mommy, come play with me
Where I like to pass away time
Feeding my pets
I'll be waiting for you
The computer was my next destination - Jacob has a pet Cheetah on webkins.com. (You may think I am mean, but I tried out a fish once. The boys fed it crystal light which ended with me accidentally pouring the fish down the drain) Therefore the computer was where I found this and my next clue.
Honey, come play with me
Where I like to pass away time
Doing inspired projects
I'll be waiting for you
The garage is the place for projects!! The last clue was:
Within our hearts
We bear a gift
For you to share
With those you care
This lead me back to my room and the original chocolate kiss heart - in the center under the covers was this awesome magic bullet!!! I had mentioned that I wanted one like 3 months ago - and the man got me one. (Khuong thought he was very clever because he only had to change one line for each of the first 3 clues)
4 comments:
Oh Khoung is such a keeper! I love all his cleverness. AND yes I must agree Ben is super duper cute and next time you want him just let me know, heehee!
How fun is K? I love chocolate too. And my brother gave me the magic bullet for christmas last year. I fell in love with it after seeing the infomercial.
By the way, we are out of school because we start really early... like August 8 early. And I'll have to email you my silly "summer learning" ideas. I'm really NOT very clever... just trying to come up with something to do with my boys while they still love to hang out with me.
a MAGIC BULLET! I'm so completely jealous. Tell me how much fun you end up having with it. You've got to!
I just wrote that and it sounds sarcastic but I was sincere. I really want one and want to know how much you love it. Or (gasp) horror, maybe how much you don't.
I am totally impressed with the khounger. Good work...I especially liked all of his crafty work and whatnot with cutting out the heart and flower and making his self-portrait. And a word about the magic bullet...LOVE IT. I make smoothies all the time! And I've made my own salsa in there...it's tres magnifique! You will love it. Does 32 feel old? It does for me some days! =)
Post a Comment