This picture was actually the one I wanted to put on the card - I mean that is so Spencer.
Seriously - have you ever heard those words - EVER!! Well last Sunday we got a call around 7 to let us know church was cancelled. We had gotten some ice over night and so you have it - for the first time in my life, church was cancelled. I just had to tell everyone because it is CRAZY!! Most of you have gotten our card by now, and these are some pictures that were taken - and with good reason not picked. My children do not really like to be photographed - Spencer usually thinks that picture time is wrestle time. He can't keep his hands off of Jacob. That is why this years Christmas card picture was not so hot!! I hope you all have and excellent Christmas.
2 comments:
My other friends in PA (both live in Danville) had church cancelled too. WE had it cancelled ONCE in the three years I lived in Ohio. Crazy!
By the way, your Christmas card picture was awesome. I love these outtakes too. Merry Christmas!
I have had church cancelled a few times too. ;) Congrats on the free day! ;) I loved your card as well and think these pictures at totally cute too! How was Christmas day? Awesome, no, RAD, I bet! ;) i do love the word rad. When are you coming home? ;) Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment