Tuesday, September 4, 2007

ZOO

Jacob
Becca, Spencer, and David

After the zoo it was off to Burger King. Here we have the Phui and Smalley clan in the on site Batmobile. Becca, Jacob, Spencer, David, and Sarah. This was one of the families we went down with - they are DC pros.






This was actually really funny. I wanted to read everything on the walls about pandas - but you can imagine with the kids you really can't read anything. I did manage to read that pandas can look pregnant while not actually being pregnant. If that is an accomplishment - I can do it too!!




Well we went to the temple on Saturday and after took the kids to the DC Zoo, that is 15 minutes away. It was really an enjoyable trip - we went with friends and took turns watching the kids outside of the temple. Khuong and I got the best deal - we didn't have to watch the kids at all - nice... The zoo was fun and my favorite part was the tigers and of course the PANDAS!! Awesome - I was so excited to see them. Jacob of course was fascinated and enthralled by the sssnakes!! Gross - I await the day that he tells me he wants a snake for a pet. I will have to be a mean mom for my own sanity :) . (he has some earthworms in a bottle - doesn't that count)

2 comments:

Juls said...

These turned out SO cute! I will have to steal them from your blog! thanks!

Jackie Jo said...

How funny about the panda and pregnant thing. I'm the opposite though...I do everything I possibly can so I don't look pregnant, when I'm not even remotely close to being so. =)