Tuesday, September 4, 2007

boys will be... CRAZY

A couple of days after - the bruise soon became continuous from up on the top of his nose down to the cheek. (FYI the cheek injury happened during a blackout while he followed daddy to get a flashlight)
This was the initial picture. OK so it doesn't look that bad but my neighbor was really worried and wanted me to take him to the er right away.

I guess the pictures are pretty self explanatory. The first one is after the initial hit and clean up. Actually this is how I saw him first. He was playing at the neighbors house - jumping on the bed and he jumped right into the wall - nose first. I didn't know if he had broken it so I called up the Khuongster and told him I thought Spencer broke his nose. He came home to give his professional opinion - that the little patient was fine and I didn't have to subject myself to an emergency room visit.

1 comment:

Jackie Jo said...

OH poor Spencer. Still cute though!