Monday, February 7, 2011

And then he was 9

Where does the time go? Another birthday - but a different theme. Aliens was what J wanted and K had to deliver. Notice the chopsticks holding up the mother ship. They didn't prove to be strong enough. They lasted just long enough for the pictures.


I am noticing a trend - there is never going to be another birthday where someone doesn't bite the cake. I get it - they are boys. What they don't care about is tainting the whole cake with their nastiness. Seriously - save me some dang cake. There was barely any left by the time J and S had at it.


Here is the Sushinator showing everyone what she thinks of bows. First she finds it.


Then she pulls on it.



Then she discards it! What a butt!!


We were at my new little niece's baby blessing when Sushi saw her pain as she lay asleep in my arms. Sushi knew she had to rescue Penelope from the annoying bow on her head. She did all she could to get it before I could stop her but I am too fast! Sushi is looking out for all the little ladies who hate the bows.




3 comments:

Prouses said...

9?! Really?? Man, we're getting old! I love how you guys always go face first into the cakes, but I'd be miffed if I couldn't eat any of it either. The cake was hilarious though... your kids are going to have such awesome memories! And Sushi is awesome.

Prouses said...

Btw... J's face on that last picture is hysterical!! And the aliens.. shoot. That was good!

Bonnie said...

I love J's face in the last photo! He is a very handsome boy! Love his cake! And Sushi is such a good friend! Darling!