Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas - the best present ever!

Well that's what my boys said. Christmas was filled with family, food, legos (you can never have too many legos), and - wait for it - hissing roaches. As we were driving away J and S were discussing how those roaches are the best present they ever got. They are sadly still alive (did I mention that they are huge). These pictures are self explanatory. (If your eating, put the food down - these babies are gross)




Oh and Sushi loves them as much as her brothers. She wants to grab and play with them - and let's be honest - eat them.




I just can't help adding extra pics of the pretty lady. These are from our fun day of pics in a tutu DeAnn made her. She is so fun!




















5 comments:

Bonnie said...

ROACHES?!?! Really?? Eeewww! My oldest DID eat a roach! But it wasn't alive or that big - darn babies putting everything in their mouths!
Your boys really do look like they like the roaches! Crawling on them - my skin is crawling!
But oh my goodness! Your little sushi is freaking adorable! I would put all of her pictures on too! Darling pictures!

Kate said...

I'm trying to figure out WHY you would get them ROACHES! It's just a little distracting to have those pictures in the same post with the tutu pictures. I love Mei. She's gorgeous. I think you have to come back and visit soon.

Prouses said...

Are you freakin' Serious??? ROACHES?! Who asked for that?? LOL!!! I don't know... I think if you can buy your kids (or trap them, not sure how you got those gross things) You deserve mother of the year... YUCK!
On the other hand... OH my yummy Sushi. Can that baby look any cuter??

Anonymous said...

What the heck!!!ROACHES!!Is it real? If it is, all I can say is "EWWWW". I do agree with one thing, Sushi is adorable. I love the tutu and the big flower.

Brian said...

OH MY GOSH SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE. So much cuter than those boys, haha!