These are the only pics I have to document the last who knows how long. Soccer season has ended and J is still obsessed and still wants to play. He got crazy good at the end - mostly because he got so aggressive. I wonder where he got that from - not me!! His last game he scored 3 goals - nice!!
How can 3 boys pick like 40 bucks worth of strawberries? K kept telling J to stop, but then you would look over and he'd be sneaking in another. I was more of a pick to eat person - so the only fruits of my labor was a full belly.
I forgot about girls camp - I got to go when I was about 6 weeks. I napped 2 days during free time - I tried to shirk all heavy lifting, and I ate all day long! The girls were great and those camp song/cheers are HILARIOUS!!
To end this pathetic yet long over due post I am going to tell my 2 favorite barfing experiences!!
1-driving and barfing - lucky I had a bag in my lap cause I had been feeling yuck and 15 min before I had a false alarm. Then it happened instantaneously - I just started barfing!! Lucky I was on a smaller road near my house so I pulled over and kept my foot on the brake while I was finishing!! J was watching me and saying gross. While S, who was sitting behind me and couldn't see - was yelling "I want to see, show me, what color is it!!". I just ignored him cleaned up and drove home for a nap.
2-Doing it in the toilet where it should be done. My toilet was really clean from frequent usage - I even just kept the boys stool near it so I could sit down if I wanted to. Anyways it was one of those times and as my body was rejecting everything in it, the projectiles hit the water and created a big splash. So big in fact the water splashed up onto my face. Gross - causing more rejection. Lesson learned - flush first if you can, to lower the water level!!
Well we are super excited about everything!! We get to go to CA for 3 weeks in Aug. - I am hoping to feel wonderful and until then survival is my motto!!
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Way to bury the lede! hahaha... that is so awesome, I'm voting for you to have pink, too. Pinks can be squishy, for sure!!! Also, way to go on the house!! Where are you guys going to live in the meantime?? I am SO EXCITED all around! Yeah for the P Family!
What a LOADED post! I am so excited for you and hope that everything works out!! You are closing on your house....YIPPEE!! Did you have to do some serious negotiating (if I know K, you did!) Squishy is my babies nick name :) I am going to call you.
Congrats Lauren! That's so exciting. Maybe you guys will be doing two blues and a pink like Erin. I bet your mom is thrilled! Where are you going to be living, now that you've sold your house? Yay for you all!!!
Felicitaciones mujer!!!!..just have twins and you don't have to fight for the colors...blue and pink!.. i'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU A BABY AND CLOSING ON YOUR HOUSE! what a blessed lady you are!!!...hey you have to keep posting specially the 1st ultrasound! when are you moving to CA. Why don't you stop here in Ut?
We see a lot with Julie. I'm so happy to have her close to me. She is a wonderful friend! I love her kids!. You are more than welcome to come and visit!!! we are just a second from each other. It will be so fun to see you again!!! come on, come and visit!
if you come we will spoiled you to death, you are a pregnant woman now!
we are so excited! I cant wait. Please let us know what the dr says when you go. Love you!
Well, finally a new posting. I guess I have to forgive you since you are expecting. I can't wait to see the first ultrasound. Are you hoping for twins? I at least want you to have a girl! It is so much more fun expecting a girl than a boy. Good Luck with everything and I hope your morning sickness gets better.
YAY!!!! So excited for you. That was a very newsy post.
And by the way, you know... they have medicine that cures the barfing. Zofran... can't live without it! Hopefully you're nearing the end of the sick phase. Hope to hear more from you soon!
I agree with Kate...Zofran, it works like a charm! But Hooray for you! I'm hoping for you to have PINK too!
Awesome news! Congratulations! I've never been that sick, thank goodness. Hope you're feeling way better soon.
Sure it's different in a fun way to buy pink stuff, but still...BOYS ROCK!!! Pink or blue, I hope it's healthy and that you feel better.
Holy Moly!!!!! Congratulations on the baby. And on selling the house too. Can you stay in it til you're done or will you rent in the meantime. Anyway, I liked the post as always and am really happy for you guys.(I'm rooting for pink)
Holy Crap!!! A BABY!!! Congratulations!! AND you sold your house SWEEET!! Good luck on your closing and Please keep us all posted for the BIG REVEAL :) I miss your nutty self. HUGS!!!
BTW: 1) Great barf stories.. Your boys are hilarious!
2) Freakin' swim team & Soccer?? That's AWESOME!
3) You are so brave for going to girls' camp... AND prego too!
I love the barfing stories...should have told me sooner! haha! Give me some entertainment while i was over in Rexburg!
Hello lady...we need another catch up!
Post a Comment