.jpg)
Dang I look hot in that beige hat!! Oh - I guess thats not me... well anyways.. It was really fun to bug Olivia again.
.jpg)
These were the ladies I went with - DeAnn, Jenna (her sister visiting from AZ), and Ben - most definitely not a lady!
A couple of weekends ago we went to NY.. That is some ladies and I. Khuong - the most amazing husband on earth (I think he could compete nationally for that title), stayed at home with the boys. What they did while I was gone was an adventure in itself. I am sure there was a lot of fighting and Jacob is quick to recall some moments he spent in daddy's smelly armpit (word in the house is his head then smelled). Enough heard on my part - Jacob was quick to ask when another boys day in would be occurring.
Now for the fun part - New York City. This is my second visit so of course I am a pro - NOT!! Thank goodness for Olivia who knows the best parts of NY. She took us to a really good place for brunch - the name of the place was - good. Before that she informed us of the place to go for excellent cupcakes - and if truth be told AMAZING banana pudding. Of course I would NEVER have purchased it without the pro insisting that I do. I am running out of time but I cannot finish without explaining the fun and crazy part. We went shopping for the fake bags. The pro again sent us in the direction to find the much sought after bags. When we arrived we didn't have to go looking. Just walking down the street people would say to you - "want a bag - coach, prada,.." This is where the adventure began. Sadly we only needed to take 2 adventures to find a bag satisfactory to each of the ladies. One jewel was found as we were escorted around the corner and the ladies went into a minivan to go shopping. For the next adventure the ladies landed in a closet in a store - weird. On our way to this location we saw a bag seller getting arrested. It was crazy! What I loved about NY was seeing all the ethnic diversity - I miss CA for that.
3 comments:
Yeah! I was wondering when you were going to finally update your blog. I was starting to think I should stop checking it! NY was so fun and we have to do it again-soon. And maybe this time when it's warmer so we won't be frozen the whole time. Of course it was fun to get "thawed" out in the stores! The Banana Pudding was to die for-darn now I am craving it! Anyway, you need to show me how to scan pics. Or hey maybe you can email them to me and I can then post them on my blog. DeAnn
One more thing: come over so that we can "pimp your blog."
I loved seeing you in new york... come back!!! also, i put the recipe for that exact pudding on my blog awhile back, so if you google it there, you'll find it. if you follow the directions, exactly, your pudding will taste EVEN BETTER than magnolia's. that's a true story.
Post a Comment