
This picture is here just because. Sometimes I am amazed at how cute she is, and how much I love her. We all love her so much!!
We went a frog hunting...and didn't find a single frog. Well the kids looked cute doing it! :) We heard there were frogs in the field behind the houses - tons of frogs to be exact. I think our problem was we went in the summer. We will go again in the spring - when it's all wet and soggy... a frogs dream home. This picture is on one of my credit cards - I let the boys pick a picture each. This was S's pick.
We love this wagon!! We have had if for years- it has travel across the country with us. It is actually K's favorite moving tool. He piles all our boxes on it and moves them to their destination. Then the sides go back on and doubles as a kid hauler!
It even goes 4 wheelin.

This is what our backyard looked like until a couple of months ago. Yep a weed garden - interestingly enough the boys didn't mind it. They dug holes, built ponds, castles, and here created a man made mud pit. The creativity didn't stop there - they got their water guns.... Glad I stayed clear of them.
1 comment:
I love your posts... they're so random, and funny and your kiddos are soo cute to look at too...
:-)
Post a Comment