Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And she shakin that thang like who's da ish

You know that line comes from the "Thong Song" - who could forget a song like that! Anyways - this little lady has some natural booty shaking going on when she walks. You may think I am exaggerating, but check out these tell all photos!





See what I'm talking about. In this picture she is wondering if her booty is that big of a deal. Lady it is!!



On a not so scandalous note. For Mother's Day K-man made up some beautiful grub for my mom and I. This is one of his creations - he really just goes in the kitchen and creates. My brother has tried to copy some of K's creation with disastrous results. I know everyone agrees that it makes it taste even better when you don't have to cook it. :)







3 comments:

Jenea Fultz said...

And I wish i could shake my toosh that good... if I had a tiny toosh I think I would! :) Ps those lettuce wraps are AMAZING! Kong can cook, and those things are amazing!

Prouses said...

That first picture is PERFECT! How cute!!! hahaha :)

Bonnie said...

So cute! I love that she gets to be so girlie in her tutu skirt & all!